warcrystudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music request from Robbieagray

2 posters

Go down

Music request from Robbieagray Empty Music request from Robbieagray

Post  robbieagray Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:07 am

So I am in need of some music for my Dark Forest game. I had requested some songs from Macho in my community but that was a long while ago and sadly he has been absent for some while.

Here is what I am looking for:

1. BGM
2. A theme: Sort of an abandoned house theme should feel old, decreped and a little erry.
3. Abandoned and decaying
4. If you could make it sound like there are some chimes in the song that would be great too. Also I need it to be a mp3 file.

As well as:

1. BGM
2. A theme: Shows up in a few areas where Robert Grace is just relaxing and having a good time. It is supposed to be kind of a jazzy tone. Should sound calm and relaxing.
3. Just hanging out.
4. If you can try to use some jazzy sounding instruments that would be nice. Also I need it to be a mp3 file.

If someone is willing to help with this I will truly be grateful. Also I am willing to construct sprites as payment for the person how does these for me so long as it is within my ability to do so. However all sprite making would have to wait until after I release my Dark Forest demo in October. Also my college work comes first so I apologize ahead of time if it takes me a long time to fulfill the request.

Thank you.
robbieagray
robbieagray
Daily Donator
Daily Donator

Character sheet
Race: Human
class: warrior
skills:

Back to top Go down

Music request from Robbieagray Empty Re: Music request from Robbieagray

Post  Iperks Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:26 pm

I may be able to make that, give me a bit to reinstall and get the program. i also might have a decent song already made for the abandoned house. Though my musics a bit noobish because i'm not that experienced.
Iperks
Iperks
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Race: elf
skills: mega slash(warrior/warriormage

http://warcrystudio.wix.com/warcrystudio

Back to top Go down

Post  robbieagray Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:44 am

It is okay. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thank you for the help. Smile 
robbieagray
robbieagray
Daily Donator
Daily Donator

Character sheet
Race: Human
skills:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content